Product: Zoosk Profile Clear all filters (0 of 37 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Zoosk - Angry

I can't get my photo to go on my profile very very frustrated

Zoosk - I can’t verify my phone

Yesterday started having problems. Can't connect with some of my connections. Can't verify my information. Say something went wrong, contact support

Zoosk - Unauthorized use of members pictures

Unauthorized use of photos to create a computerized person Happiness4u is computer generated Remove at once

Zoosk - This sight is a scam

There are people viewing me 20 times or so and when I send a message, no response , half the profiles ar fake and I think that the likes are fake too,would never sign up here again, you try to talk to someone, then all of a suden you don’t respond’s fake fake not worth the money for sure

Zoosk - Logging in!

Zoosk keeps telling me to upload a pic to get into my profile but when I try it says I've reached the max number of pictures to upload and to delete some pics (I only have 4 pics). I can't login!

Zoosk - Caution!!!

Once you have provided your credit card to these companies they WILL bill you and charge your card despite canceling memberships or deactivating renewals and NOT signing up again! Credit card companies have agreements where the expiry date does not need to even be valid! I removed my profile and pictures yet it is still visible? Beware- they are all following this model
1.3
Privacy and Data Security

Zoosk - Fraudulent

I cant get through someone has taken my profile picture and is using it on his site this person lives in armadale i need to get this sorted as a matter of urgency.
#1207784

Zoosk - Fake profile

This isn’t me. It’s my pic, but I never registered for this.
#1190168
Show

Zoosk is a total scam. The worst dating site iut there.

The Zoosk site has fake profiles and woman that do not exist. I message, but no reply. Switch to match and got many replies. Then, they renewed my membership after I cancelled. There was no customer service to ralk with. Stay away frim this scam site.
Privacy and Data Security
Zoosk is full of scammers
In the last 45 days or so I have saved no less than 116 fake profiles that sent me email on Zoosk. Zoosk refuses to do anything about it. i have emailed them on several occasions and all i get back are canned responses. Supposedly Zoosk looks at all of the pictures...
I didn't like
  • Upsetting
  • Did not like and would not recommend
  • Lack of response to complaints