Privacy and Data Security

In the last 45 days or so I have saved no less than 116 fake profiles that sent me email on Zoosk. Zoosk refuses to do anything about it.

i have emailed them on several occasions and all i get back are canned responses. Supposedly Zoosk looks at all of the pictures before they post them. This is not true. They allow any picture to be posted and if someone complains about it later then they do something.

It has been getting worse and worse and worse.

I can't hardly log on without being bombarded by fake profiles looking to get either my phone number or email. They are not even subtle about it as you can see from the attached pictures

Review about: Zoosk Profile.

Preferred solution: Evaluate the pictures BEFORE they post them and eliminate the scammers.

I didn't like: Upsetting, Lack of response to complaints, Did not like and would not recommend, Business practices.

Comments

I think the matter is more serious than just fake profiles, somehow photos on facebook are lifted by Zoosk for people that are not even members - prior to cancelling my subscription I received a match from two ladies not even on Zoosk, one was a photo of my ex and the other a photo of my best friends wife - someone should be held accountable.