Product: Zoosk Account Clear all filters (0 of 284 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Zoosk - Money taken from account

I cancelled my account because I found someone. Then you guys took 2 different payments out. Why?

Zoosk - Cancel account

I no longer have access to the email associated with my account and I forgot my password
2.4
Additional Fees
Ease of Use
Privacy and Data Security
Usability
#1420664
Show

Zoosk - Please refund my membership fee for November. I did not authorize Novemmber payment

Business was closed. Pkease call me at 234 281 9861
Reply to reviews
I had my account arbitrarily terminated by the retards at zoosk and, after reviewing the terms of use, found NOTHING that I violated in any way. I'd like to warn as many people as I can that zoosk is a worthless company when it terminates users and doesn't give a clear...
I didn't like
  • Arbitrary termination

Zoosk - Someone hacked my account

Someone is pertaining to be me on a account with my picture and some of my details. I want to know this is has I am going to the police if you do not find out who has been doing this.

Zoosk - I want my account deleted

I started getting emails. I have not activated my acct, and do not want too. I haventbeven been on site or my acct, so how could it be active? Delete my picture and my compltere account!

Zoosk - No customer service backup

This is *** I'm trying to call customer service cuz I forgot my username and password but they want u to enter ur username to enter a concern but that's the problem I DONT HAVE IT Y DONT they have people to answer I want my.money back because there's noone to hello and I don't have username.amd.password to get HELP that is slooo.effecive there is NO HELP

Zoosk - Cancellation

Please cancell my account and stop sending e mails. Thanks

Zoosk - Cancellation

I Am trying to and have been for 3 weeks to cancel please cancel my subscription
2.9
Additional Fees
Ease of Use
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Zoosk - Unsubscribe

Needed to confirm cancellation of account.