Privacy and Data Security

Like others, I continued to be charged past the period of time I signed up for.Like others, I found it impossible to talk to a real woman...it was like interacting with spam-bots, for crying out loud!!!

I'd send a message to a woman and get an auto-reply. The women didn't seem serious about wanting to talk or meet anybody and were content to let winking and auto replies take care of the interaction. I suppose if I were very rich and very handsome I'd get more interaction but then I wouldn't be on a dating site in the first place, would I?

Do yourself a favor and avoid this site.Do not waste your time or money.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $60. This person is overall dissatisfied with Zoosk. The most disappointing about dating site at Zoosk was women are fussy not sincere and extra charges Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zoosk.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Zoosk to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zoosk?

Comments