1.9
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I was on Zoosk, for about a year, I run into a gentleman (con artist) he was very blunt to ask me for a serious relationship, he identified himself as "Jerry Smith" and claimed that he was proposing to me for future marriage.Then, he sent me information for a flight to Texas this past week.

This past Monday, he texted me about a contract for him to get a contract for upcoming projects he needed $3,687.00. Mind you he was being a kind, caring, etc. He also claimed that he had his daughter to text me everyday, as well she addressed me as "Mom"! When he was talking to me, He was saying he loved me (we have never met).

I got the message, as I kept questioning him, and trying to get a clear view of what he was iterating to me his hope was that he gets to borrow the funds from me. Well, God will intervene in his children, and he is not going to allow people such as this to harm us.

I blocked him and I am really hoping that nooner gets the same thing done to them, and secondly I pray he's caught and not a soul will fall for his lies.Praying for him is what Christ wants.

Review about: Zoosk Profile.

Comments