Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Restart subscription

Can you help me do this on line? In the evening instead of during the day. It is more convenient.

On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1592533
According to Zoosk.com, to subscribe you need to follow different procedures for different devices.
From your computer
Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
Select Subscribe from the left navigation.
Follow the directions to select a subscription plan and enter your payment information.
From the Android or iOS app
Open the Zoosk app. Select the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
Select Subscribe.

From the web browser on your phone or touch device
Open your web browser, go to t.zoosk.com and log in to your Zoosk account.
Select Subscribe from the left navigation.
In case you have any other questions about the subscription procedure, you can always call Zoosk customer service phone number 888 939-6675 or email them at support@zoosk.com

Account

Pause my account

#1631978
The Zoosk Help Center page provides detailed instructions on how to pause your account. Pausing your account is slightly different depending on how you are accessing Zoosk. Please follow the instructions below for the device you are using:
From your computer
  1. ”Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
  2. Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
  3. Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu. This will take you to your account page.
  4. Next to account Status, select Edit.
  5. Click Pause Account and follow the instructions to pause your account”.
From the iOS or Android applications
  1. ”Opens the Zoosk app.
  2. Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
  3. Tap the gear icon to go to your Settings.
  4. Tap on Account.
  5. Tap on the pencil icon close to Account Settings.
  6. Tap Pause Account and follow the instructions to pause your account.”
Please note that pausing let you temporarily hide your profile from Zoosk and still keep your profile, connections, and message history for when you come back.

Refund

I have been off this site silence Feb 2018 and you are still charging my credit card. Please contact me ASAP .

#1631977
Zoosk Help Center recommends you to contact zoosk.com customer support team in regards to unauthorized or unknown charges and other issues with payments. You may reach out to Zoosk Customer Service by the following ways:
  • Call at 888 939 6675
  • Email at support@zoosk.com
  • Write to
  • Zoosk, Inc
  • Attn: Customer Service 555 Mission Street, Third Floor
    San Francisco, California 94105
    United States

There is also a support chat button at the bottom of each Zoosk customer help page that you can use to contact Zoosk customer service representatives.

Cancellation

Why was I charged $29.95 when I cancelled this a while back?

Irene Moore
The Zoosk FAQ section states that the company maintains a policy that all purchases are non-refundable, including Zoosk coins and partially used subscriptions, as outlined in their Terms of Use.
If you currently have a subscription and want to make sure you’re not charged at the end of your term, you should cancel before your renewal date. To find out your renewal date, please go to Account Settings and select Subscriptions.
If you still need any assistance, you can contact Zoosk Customer Support by phone 888 939-6675 or by email support@zoosk.com.

ITunes military scam

I would like to report a scam on your site. The profile is "seeingisbelieving" with a couple numbers after, I forget.

I can no longer retrieve him on Zoosk, but I have his # 409 240 9329. Webe been chatting up to yesterday. I already mentioned to him that he was a scsmmer, but of course, he kept the farse.

Insistent that I buy iTunes card, and send him the code via the text. He claims to be Colonel Nicholas Jones, Army.

#1631973
Please report the scam to Zoosk Customer Service. You may contact Zoosk customer support representatives by the following ways:
  • Call at 888 939 6675
  • Email at support@zoosk.com
  • Write to
    Zoosk, Inc
    Attn: Customer Service 555 Mission Street, Third Floor
    San Francisco, California 94105
    United States

How to chat

Someone wanted to chat & I didn't know how. All that I could do was message them. They requested to chat.

#1631969
The Zoosk Help Center section states that only paid subscribers can chat with other members. Once you subscribe, you can send chat requests on Zoosk by going to the profile of the person and tapping the “Add+” button. If the person is online and available to chat, they will receive your message in an instant. If not, they will receive it once log in. If the person you tried to connect with accepts your chat request, and you are both paid Zoosk subscribers, you can chat on the Zoosk website, Zoosk messenger or your mobile device. To see your connections, click on the Connections tab on the left side of the Zoosk website and you can start chatting. If you still experience some issues with chatting, you can contact Zoosk Customer Service by phone 888 939 6675 or by email support@zoosk.com and ask their customer support representative for assistance.

90 paid subscription

I read that per 30 day account I can only text or be texted 10 times. Is this true. Or per 30 day account texting is unlimited.???

#1631965
According to Zoosk Help Center, if you want to see the options, you should click “Subscribe” in the left column of any zoosk.com page. From this page, you will see the available Subscription options in your area. All options advertise the total upfront cost and the effective monthly rate. Please note that Subscription options may vary according to payment method.
On a mobile device, tap on the menu lines at the top left corner of your Zoosk page and tap on the green banner “Subscribe Now” and choose your package.
Once you subscribe, you can then:
  • Send messages
  • Chat with other subscribers
  • Connect with members who have viewed your profile
  • Connect with SmartPickTM introductions which are the people that Zoosk’s Behavioral Matchmaking engine determines are compatible for you based on your preferences.
If you still need any assistance, please contact Zoosk Customer Service by phone 888 939 6675 or by email support@zoosk.com and ask their customer support representative for assistance.

Viewing

I’m Getting messages from men that say I viewed them or keep viewing them when I never have. I’d like to know what is considered a “view”, as I believed it’s when you actually look at their profile only.

Irene Moore
According to the Zoosk Help Center, Views is a special feature that allows you to know who has viewed you. It is designed to provide Zooskers with the opportunity to flirt with users who checked you out but were maybe shy to say hello right away. Older views may be removed from the list after a while to keep the list manageable. Views can be generated when other members interact with any information on your dating profile. This can include your photos or dating profile information (Story, Perfect Match, Ideal Date, etc).

My account set up.

Does your company ever set up an account on it's own using someone's Facebook information?

#1631952
This question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to reach out to Zoosk Customer Service by phone 888 939 6675 or by email support@zoosk.com and ask their customer support representative for assistance.

Cancel my account

Cancel my account for good

On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1594077
To permanently delete your Zoosk.com account, you will need to first cancel your subscriptions if you have any. Thereafter, you can follow the procedure given in the article "Zoosk.com Customer Care and Support with FAQs: How can I cancel my Zoosk subscription?" as provided on the Zoosk FAQs page.
Upon deactivating your account, your profile will not be visible to other members. You will also lose your connections and subscription benefits. You won’t get a refund for your subscription as per Zoosk’s Terms of Use Agreement. When you are ready to return to website, you may reactivate your account by logging in to your account.
I'd like to cancel my account.

Unsubscribe

How do I get off of your sight completely?

Irene Moore
In order to delete your Zoosk.com account permanently, you should first cancel your subscriptions. You can follow the procedure in the answer to the question How do I permanently delete my Zoosk account.
Please cancel my acct

Credit card authorizstion

Why does my credit card continue to be declined

Makynzie
I have been putting in the correct info, but my debit card continues to be declined?? I really wish to join your site. HELPLESS
Paytan
Mine does too!

Need help NOW

by Rayola

I dont. Understand how this zoosk thing works.

Please please HELP ME UNDERSTAND OR I WILL HAVE TO CANCEL THIS ZOOSK I NEED INFO ON HOW THIS WORKS.

HELP ME PLEASE

PEEK A BOO. AKA LENNA RAY

How to retrieve old messages back to 5 years ago

by Zaina

I met my husband on zoosk and want to save our old message from how it all started. But can't

Question

by Jahmar

I Purchased something to upgrade my package. Does this make it so that I am in visible to other people when I am on and does not give the last time that I was logged ie 3 hours ago?

View

I unsubscribed 9 days ago, how come u still take money from my account? Can I get my money back back pls?

by Arhaan

I unsubscribed 9days ago how come you took money from my account? Can I get a refund play?

Blocked by admin.

by Baker

Said I logged on too many times? Never had this problem.

Was never told how many times a paid member can go on the site.

Hmmm. Explain please.

Payment

by Shantasia

How do I make a payment without going through my Apple account

Charged

by Pio

Why you keep charging my credit card after I had cancelled a month ago.

View

Two separate ladies I e-mailed (Zoosk told me for Free) seem to never have rec'd. my message.

by Victorine

My question is: Why are you dishonest telling me that these two female members have Premium membership w/ Zoosk, so I'm able to message them for free? I wrote two different Asian gals, but never received a response after even 5 days had passed.

It's hard enough to accept that your outfit denies letting me read any of the almost ten messages sent to me; but it's even worse that you lie to us about being able to write to certain members for free, because the ladies I wrote never replied to me with either a "Yes or No" response. You actually expect me to pay you money to subscribe when you've been dishonest with me all ready?

Questions 78