Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

Can you remove my picture from your site please. I'm no longer a member.

by Linda W Bfs

Please, remove my photo from the Zoosk site. I've been off of it for months, but receive emails showing my picture.

I don't want to call the BBB. Thank you It is under the email address of wrenlinda1@***.com

Advertisements

Need to cancel

by Jane Monica T

Do not wanna continue with my subscription need to cancel .

View

Once I've removed someone from my connections can they still see my profile and message me?

by Theresa C Ssw

View

How to remove or hide zodiac sign from profile?

by Vivian R Sok

How to remove or hide zodiac sign from profile? It would be nice to first inform members upon signing up that a zodiac sign will be added to account based on required input of BDay info and secondly an option to hide or remove zodiac sign from profile for those who do NOT follow zodiac sign providing an Edit or Hide option for future App updates.

View

Why can’t I leave a message for someone I’m interested in without subscribing?

by Debra L Qwn

I thought it was a free dating site

View

I can not open the app to see my messages

by Rose S Cdz

When I tap onto app it keeps butterfling and the app is not accessible

View

If you pause your account on Zoosk will they still charge you until you resume?

by Anita L Vai

I just want to take a break from Zoosk and I just want to know if I put it on pause will they keep charging me until I return?

Is his profile active?

by Teresa S Dux

I saw a "meet singles" ad on his Outlook page. Looked him up on dating sights and found him on Zoosk.

He swears he hasn't been on Zoosk since we both happily left out. Why is his profile there if he deleted it?

Membership

by Jamaul Gdv

I like to know if there is a promo code for a returning customer ?

View

I don’t have a Zoosk account. I’m new and want to sign up but won’t let me. Why?

I gave my birthday and my email address but can’t sign up. I’ve never done this before.

1 answer
According to Zoosk Help, to sign up for Zoosk, visit zoosk.com and select Sign Up or download the app on your phone. You’ll be asked to enter your email address and answer a few short questions, such as your location and gender, and you’ll have an opportunity to read the company privacy policy and terms of use.
For further information, please contact Zoosk Customer Support by phone at (888) 939-**** or via the support form on Pissed Consumer.
View

Am I being double charged for my membership?

On April 16 I renewed my membership for $44.96, than on April 22 it was returned in my account, than on April 24 it was taken out of my account again, does this mean I was double charged or just ripped off, I demand an explanation an-d soon.

1 answer
According to Zoosk Help, you should contact Zoosk Customer Support for help with any billing questions or concerns you may have including:
  • Answering questions about your subscription or coins purchases;
  • Managing the renewal of your subscription;
  • Deactivating your account;
  • Offering promotions and discounts that can make your subscription more affordable;
  • Answering questions about charges you don't recognise.

You may try to reach out to Zoosk Customer Support by phone at (888) 939-**** or via the support form on Pissed Consumer.
View

How do I reactivate my account?

I want to reactivate my account, or do I have to create a new one?

1 answer
According to the Zoosk help section, you can reactivate your account by logging in to your account using your email address and password.
If you forgot the password from your account, you can reset it. Please select Forgot password? from the login page and enter your email address. Zoosk should email you a request to reset your password.
To get more information about your Zoosk account, please contact the Zoosk customer care team by phone at (888) 939-**** or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
View

When i block someone, can they still view by profile

When i block someone, can they still view by profile?

1 answer
According to Zoosk Help, if you block someone, Zoosk disables that particular account from sending you any more messages, chats, winks, or requests and from showing up in your Carousel or searches. Blocked users will not be able to look at your profile.
View

I accidentally removed a Zoosk member when I didn't mean to how can I get them back?

by Troy S Gvp

I accidentally hit the remove button instead of the profile button, and didn't mean to

View

how can i know if a member is a paid up member

by vinnie f

View

How do I get past the “add a photo” pop up.

I log in and am greeted with a “add a photo” pop up. I try to add a photo and it tells me I have reached my maximum photo limit and to delete a photo. There is no way to close out the pop up.

1 answer
If you have problems with photos, downloads, or other technical issues, you should contact Zoosk customer service. They will assist you with your question.

How do I updat my Subscription

How do I update my subscription

1 answer
Zoosk subscription will renew automatically depending on your payment method. If you do not remember what payment method you have, go to Settings and choose Subscription.There, you may review and make changes to your payment type.

Jonathan

hello my name is Jonathan, question how can I sent a money order to zoosk.com on my acoount

1 answer
According to Zoosk FAQs, this company accepts credit card, debit card, PayPal or PayPal Express, iTunes, Amazon, check bank transfer, SEPA bank transfer, iDeal, Sofort, Boleto, or Giropay. You should go to the subscription section to see the method you can use.
View

How do I get back online

How do I get back on to my zooks profile.

1 answer
According to the Zoosk faq section, to enter your account you should know the email address used during registration and password.
If you do not remember your password, you can reset it by selecting the Forgot password? from the login page.
If you don’t receive your email to reset your password, please check your spam folder.
If you don’t see the email in your spam folder, add mail@***.zoosk.com to your safe senders' list then submit another request to reset your password.
To get more information about your Zoosk account, please contact the Zoosk customer care team by phone at (888) 939-**** or by email at support@***.com.
View

people say they want to chat

by Chad D Ifp

where do you chat????????????????????

Questions 115