Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Jonathan

hello my name is Jonathan, question how can I sent a money order to zoosk.com on my acoount

Julie Smith
According to Zoosk FAQs, this company accepts credit card, debit card, PayPal or PayPal Express, iTunes, Amazon, check bank transfer, SEPA bank transfer, iDeal, Sofort, Boleto, or Giropay. You should go to the subscription section to see the method you can use.
View

How do I get back online

How do I get back on to my zooks profile.

3 answers
Tried to get back on zoosk but for some reason everything I have tried will not work
Julie Smith
According to the Zoosk faq section, to enter your account you should know the email address used during registration and password.
If you do not remember your password, you can reset it by selecting the Forgot password? from the login page.
If you don’t receive your email to reset your password, please check your spam folder.
If you don’t see the email in your spam folder, add mail@messaging.zoosk.com to your safe senders' list then submit another request to reset your password.
To get more information about your Zoosk account, please contact the Zoosk customer care team by phone at (888) 939-6675 or by email at support@zoosk.com.
Yosgart
My zoosk account was blocked I won’t to know what the problem is
View more answers (2)

people say they want to chat

where do you chat????????????????????

1 answer
You have to subscribe. Then u can message. There is no "chat"- only messaging.
View

How did I get a zoosk account? Who do I talk to find out who made my accoubt?

account? Know why I have a zoosk I dont even know why I have this peice of *** website.

I have a husband whom I love very much and I dont know where the *** this shjt came from. Alls I know is it better be gone and deleted and stop sending me emails toom I won't hesitate to get my lawyer and sue zoosk!!

Julie Smith
You may try to enter Zoosk account to get more information about it.
According to the Zoosk Troubleshooting page, to reset a password you just need to select Forgot password from the login page and enter your email address. Zoosk will email you a request to reset your password.
Unfortunately, Zoosk does not provide any information on how to find out the owner of the Zoosk account on the company website. If you have any questions about Zoosk services, please contact their support team by phone at (888) 939-6675 or by email at support@zoosk.com. You may also send them a mail to Zoosk, Inc Attn: Customer Service 555 Mission Street, Third Floor San Francisco, California 94105 United States.
View

I did not give permission for deduction from my account

by Cagney

Before I contact the consumer commission about an illegal deduction taken from my bank account (I did not give permission) and leave negative feedback for you company I would like to ask how you can assist me to have my money returned. Calida Bowden Australia number: 61432392993

0 answers
View

I am trying to cancel my subscription but having difficulty can you help me?

It keeps throwing me out I no longer want this app and I’m still paying for it?

Julie Smith
According to the Zoosk FAQ page, if your subscription is being renewed automatically, you can turn it off. Go to your Account Settings and select Subscription.
To cancel Zoosk subscription from computer:
  • Go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
  • Click Account Settings.
  • Select Subscription
  • Click Cancel my subscription.

how do I recover deleted messages that I sent

I can not find my messages anywhere. Where did they go?

Julie Smith

Try to contact Zoosk customer service by phone at 888-939-6675 or send an email at support@zoosk.com

View

Can I change the default age range that was set up when I opened my account?

i would like the age range that is used for online now and carousel to be changed.

Julie Smith
According to Zoosk FAQ page in order to create and save an advanced search with the new age-range filter that you’d like, follow the directions below for the device you’re using.

From your computer's web browser

• Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
  •  Select Search from the left navigation.
  • Click the blue Edit Search link in the top right of your screen underneath the grey NEXT button.
  • Next to ages, type in the age-range you’d like to search for.
  • If you’d like to save you search, select the check box next to Save this search and give your search a name.
  •  Click the blue Search button. This will save and apply the search filters you’ve created.
From the iOS app and Android app
  • Open the Zoosk app.
  • Tap on the menu icon at the top left corner of your screen
  • Tap the Filter icon
  • Tap Create new and and select your preferred Age range and Distance
  • Tap the blue Save and Search button, give your custom filter a name, and tap Save and Search.
  • This will save and apply the search filters you’ve created.

Please note that advanced search filters only apply to Search and do not change who you see in Carousel or your SmartPick introductions.

View

I cant log in. I was just setting up my profile and then clicked on pause account and now cant log back in.

Julie Smith

You should contact Zoosk customer support for an assisstance by phone at 888- 939-6675, by email at support@zoosk.com

Remove a connection

Have tried to remove a connection; but it just stays there !!!!!!

2 answers
Will the person you removed know you removed them ? And will they not be able to see your profile at all
Irene Moore
According to Zoosk Customer Help Center, if you want to remove someone as a connection, you should follow the instructions below:

From Laptop/Computer

• Log in to www.zoosk.com or through Facebook
  • Click on "Connections" on the left hand side
  • Click the profile image of the connection you wish to remove; this will pop up a menu
  • Click on "Remove Connection", then click "Yes" to confirm

From Android/iOS
  • Log in to Zoosk through your Zoosk app
  • Tap on the profile you wish to remove from your connections
  • Tap on the three dots "..." on the top right of the profile
  • Choose "Remove Chat Permission" from the list of actions

Please note that if you are unable to remove the connection in the Android or iOS app, or on t.zoosk.com, please take these steps:
  • From a laptop or computer log in to www.zoosk.com
  • Click on "Carousel" on the left hand side
  • Click on "Matches"
  • Click on the the three dots "..." on the bottom right of the photo
  • Click on "Remove", then click "Yes" to confirm
After removing a Connection, they will simply no longer appear in your list of Connections.
View more answers (1)

I meet my husband by zoosk

I meet my husband through this site and we are together for 7 years and married for 3. I would like to recover our first chat but I deleted my account, what can I do?

According to Zoosk Help Center,
”If you deactivate your account, your profile will not be visible to other members, and you will lose your subscription benefits, if any, without a refund according to the company Terms and Conditions, and your list of connections.
If you want to return to Zoosk in the future, you can reactivate your account by logging in to your account using your email address and password. (Also note, that you will not be entitled to any subscription or other benefits you had prior to deactivation.)”

If you still need any assistance, please contact Zoosk Customer Support by phone at 888 939 6675 or by email at support@zoosk.com
View

Account reactivated without my permission

I'm rather concerned that a message has come up on screen saying thank you for reactivating my account. Without asking for any bank details etc. This is wrong, and I can't get into my account!!!

On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1630235
You may try to report your account to Zoosk customer service. Find out the procedure on how to report it here.

Change distance.

I would like to change distance and put more on my profile. Very frustrated. It wont allow me to call you

#1632008
The Zoosk Help Center section provides detailed instructions on how you can view and edit your profile. Please follow the instructions below:
From your computer
  1. ”Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
  3. Select My Profile.
  4. This will take you to your profile where you can view and change your photos, basic information, story, perfect match, and ideal date by clicking the Edit or Add link next to the information you’d like to update.”
From a web browser on your phone or touch device
  1. ”Open your device’s web browser, go to to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
  2. Select the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
  3. Tap on your profile photo and Zoosk display name. This will take you to your profile where you can tap the Edit Photos or Edit Location buttons or scroll down to edit your basic information, story, perfect match, and ideal date.”
From the app on your mobile phone
  1. ”Open the Zoosk app.
  2. Tap on the menu icon at the top left corner of your screen.
  3. Tap your photo or your nickname.
  4. This will take you to your profile where you can tap the Edit Photos and Add buttons or scroll down to edit your basic information, story, perfect match, and ideal date.”
View

Cancel my account and renewal that I didn’t agree to

How to be sure my account is cancelled! I could not find a way to contact them and could tell them to close my account and they send yes but it would be renewed anyway which is illegal and I will alert my credit card company know not to accept a renewal request from Zoosk.

Final summary.....

I signed up for a one year contract and prepaid $75.00 for and then found out try are a farce and only thing they would agree to do is close my account, keep the annual payment and threaten to renew it 1 year from now without my approval!! HELP PLEASE!!

2 answers
Close that card or bank account. And dispute any charges with them.
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1618352
To permanently delete your Zoosk.com account, you will need to first cancel your subscriptions if you have any. Thereafter, you can follow the procedure below as provided on the Zoosk FAQs page. "
  1. Open your web browser, go to Zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
  2. Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
  3. Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu. This will take you to your account page.
  4. Next to Account Status select Edit.
  5. Select Deactivate. This will take you to a confirmation page.
  6. Confirm your choice by selecting Deactivate Zoosk Account.”
Upon deactivating your account, your profile will not be visible to other members. You will also lose your connections and subscription benefits. You won’t get a refund for your subscription as per Zoosk’s Terms of Use Agreement. When you are ready to return to website, you may reactivate your account by logging in to your account. An alternative for deactivating your account, if you want to take a break temporarily, is to pause your account. When you pause your account, your profile is hidden from the public but your messages and connections remain intact. Here is how to pause your Zoosk Inc account. “
From your computer
  1. Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
  2. Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
  4. Next to Account Status, select Edit.
  5. Click Pause Account and follow the instructions to pause your account.

From the iOS app and Android app
  1. Open the Zoosk app Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
  2. Tap the gear icon to go to your Settings.
  3. Tap on on Account.
  4. Tap on the pencil icon close to Account Status..
  5. Tap Pause Account and follow the instructions to pause your account."
View more answers (1)

delete profile

it has been years since I was on this site and I no longer want to be showing on this site. I don't remember user name or password how do I delete?

On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1619595
Find out what can be done in case you need to permanently delete your account from Zoosk.com in the answer to question #10958

1 month free subscription

I would like to try this site . I havent tried this before .

Can you all help me out . Thanx

On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1612136
According to the Zoosk Help Center, you can sign up for free and start browsing other singles in your area. The company offers limited access to the site for free so you can browse members and get an idea of what Zoosk is like without becoming a subscriber. However, if you want to use such features as messaging, chatting, connecting with members who have viewed you, etc., you should be a paid subscriber.
Subscribing to Zoosk is slightly different depending on how you are accessing the website. You can check out detailed instructions on how to subscribe on the Zoosk Help Center page using their Subscriptions and Payments tab

Views

I'm unable to see my views!

#1632002
Views is a special feature that allows you to know who has viewed you. Views can be generated when other members interact with any information on your dating profile. This can include your photos or dating profile information (Story, Perfect Match, Ideal Date, etc.). However, users may purchase the Hide & Seek Upgrade.
Hide & Seek allows members to control the attention they receive with three levels of visibility:
  • Hide - Hide your profile so only people you message can see you
  • Seek - Be fully visible and let people know when you view them.
  • Sneak - Be fully visible and check out people without letting them know you view them.
If this is not the issue, you should contact Zoosk Customer Support by phone 888 939 6675, by email support@zoosk.com, or by using the support chat button at the bottom of each Zoosk customer help page and ask their customer support representative for assistance.

Trouble

You have asked me 9 times to confirm my email. It shows confirmed .

Yet the second I try and message someone.. you ask me again to confirm my email .also you ask me to subscribe to your service

#1631984
According to the Zoosk Help Center page, if you are already a subscriber but are being asked to subscribe again, it is most likely that you have logged in with a different email address than the one you subscribed with.
To make sure you are logged in with the correct email address, please do the following:
  • Find out what email address you are currently logged in with by visiting your settings and going to the account page.
  • Log out of Zoosk and log back in with any other email address you may have used to subscribe. Once you have logged in with a new address you can see your subscription status by visiting your settings and going to the subscription page.
If you still experience any issues with logging in, please contact Zoosk Customer Support by phone 888 939 6675, by email support@zoosk.com, or by using the support chat button at the bottom of each Zoosk customer help page.

photo

can i subscribe to Zoosk without posting a photo of me?

On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1601124
Unfortunately Zoosk doesn't provide this information in its FAQs. However you can ask Zoosk customer service directly via Contacts tab on Pissed Consumer.

Online status

Has anyone had an issue where it Zoosk showed they were, or had been online recently and they weren't actually logged in? I haven't been on there in over a month and today, it showed I was active 3 minutes ago :(.

#1631980
If you experience any issues with your Zoosk profile, you should contact Zoosk Customer Service by phone 888 939 6675 or by email support@zoosk.com and provide their customer support representatives with full details. There is also a support chat button at the bottom of each Zoosk customer help page that you can use to reach out to Zoosk Customer Service.

Questions 78