Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

does icons in gift section indicate what the person has sent me?

by Suellen O

I got several icons under gifts and don't know what that means

Advertisements

Why was I billed twice by zoosk

#1993587

Unfprtuntely Zoosk FAQ page doesn't provide any reasons for extra billing. In order to solve your billing issues you should contact Zoosk customer service. please, reach them at zoosk.com/contactinfo or send email at support@***.com.
View

Why are is so dishonest .

by Pat H Efr

Why is Zoosk so dishonest ?

View

Why isn’t my acou t working

by Mandy K Eaa

I paid for my subscription on 12/17and and now I can not access my email,or connections. I get aPrompt asking for money....

when that shouldn’t be the case I paid my subscription. Please fix the problem now or refund my money immediately!

how to load my picture

please help me toload my picture

#1943538
According to the Zoosk support section, to upload a picture, you should follow these steps:
From your computer:
  • open your web browser;
  • go to zoosk.com;
  • click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen;
  • select Edit Profile;
  • click the Edit Photos button;
  • click the Add Photos button to upload photos from your computer.

From the Android app or the iOS app:
  • open the Zoosk app;
  • tap on the menu icon at the top left corner of your screen;
  • tap on your photo or nickname;
  • tap the Add Photos button to upload or take a photo from your phone.

From a web browser on your phone or touch device:
  • open your device’s web browser;
  • go to t.zoosk.com;
  • select the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen;
  • tap on your profile photo and Zoosk display name;
  • tap your profile photo;
  • upload or take a photo.

See below

by Carol B Auj

I cannot connect to the Zoosk website on my phone? I have no problem to connect with all the other sites on my phone?

View

Why do I have to pay to receive text messages

On top of the membership u have pay for coins to see if message are read I’m a single mom That pretty Sacrificed and risk to try out your dating site because it was good review And I love check by check And now I have to pay more money I can see I’m very disappointed And I was telling all my single about your page But now will never recommend you have to risk to be on this page After 27 years of marriage divorced 2 years really was ready to meet new people and try to site out. Will not be Renewing is not cool Right when I sent a long message I have purchase more coin What a Coincidence like you guys monitor and read messages that’s very unprofessional very very very very unhappy

#1943540
According to the Zoosk support section, sending messages and chatting requires a paid subscription and that both paid subscribers and free members may be required to purchase Zoosk coins to connect with other people in Zoosk.
Unfortunately, Zoosk does not provide any information if there are free subscriptions to send and receive text messages on the company website.
To get more details about the Zoosk services, please contact the Zoosk customer care team:
  • via the company's social networks.

You may also try to share your experience with Zoosk top management by sending your feedback by mail to
Zoosk, Inc., Attn: Refund Request 555 Mission Street, Third Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105

View

Can you help me with the Zoosk app?

by Sudan C

I can’t send messages. The app disappears.

I was sent a special helping login link but that doesn’t work well. I’ve lost 2 weeks because of this.,And I’ve been unable to contact or answer men who’ve shown interest in me!

View

When are you going to fix my account

by RM N

But it’s a little aggravating you’re asking me do I have photos or video proof well if I could go refund but in a way I’d really like to be able to talk to that girl the woman that I met and be able to explain. And if I would’ve known that I needed some kind of proof when I kept getting these error messages and saying that I’m not a subscriber I would’ve screenshot that if I would’ve known that I would have gone this far before I would’ve got any customer service who would think that that somebody would use this virus that they don’t have any customer service because we can’t talk on the phone that’s *** are you gonna get sick over the phone you could they can do their job from their home and you can certainly chat you could have people on there for chat to fix issues you got no but nobody nothing set a bunch of pissed off people

View

Why wont you cancel my subscription. Do not auto renewfraud

by Allanbybel

Fraud

View

For got mh password and cant get it through my email

by Rebecca C Zov

Is their any way yall can help me get back in my accout i forgot my password and my email will not do anythimg to help been trng all moring just to change the email if not cant you complety close my accoumt and do a refind please my friemed i got to sign up on there will watch to see if i get a new passwosrd or deacyived complegly thanks Rebecca Chastain bevkyeasley301@***.com

Cancel my zoosk account

by Daniel Y Kxo

What to do since call center is not answering

How can I get my refund?

by Carol M Dvp

I canceled my subscription way before the new month and it still took money out.

How can I get my refund?

I canceled my account and it still took money out.

#1930772

According to Zoosk Help, if you have any billing issues, you should contact Zoosk Customer Support and they will get back to you as soon as possible. You may try to reach out to them by phone at (888) 939-**** or via the support form on the Pissed Consumer website.
View

What happened to the old format on Zoosk?

by Roxanna S Nqc

The format of my Zoosk page has changed? I can no longer see a full page of photos when I enter my criteria by age and area and receive a full page of photos.

I could click on these to see the full profile if I was interested.. Instead it goes one by one and I have to click to go to the next photo. I feel like I'm stalking.

Please let me know if the old format is still available as I need to cancel if not. Thank you

View

I want my refund back after taking it out and asked numerous times not to thank u Patricia Gebauer

Hi , Your company drew money from my account that they were asked not to. Patricia Gebauer on or before July 1 st now I have put in a dispute again your site csuse I wrote u numerous times telling and asking u not to.

But u did anyways, u disrespected my wishes andy my integrity.

I wan to be deleted completely from this site or I will file suite against your site . Thank u

#1919696
U still were not to take mono out of my account again and then did that went against what I asked of them and I asked before it was time for them to take money from that’s wrong of them
View

How may I reconnect my subscription

by Lisa M Bpm

I believe I’ve messed up my account and would like to know who to talk to to see what I may do to fix it.

Suscription

by Nuria S

Can I have some suscripción promotion for me to try this month?. Thanks

Review their story

by Dawn D Eet

How can I review each individual story that I’m looking at? It allowed me during the free trail?

View

How do I delete my last question from this site?

by Linda W Bfs