Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Remove a connection

Have tried to remove a connection; but it just stays there !!!!!!

2 answers
Will the person you removed know you removed them ? And will they not be able to see your profile at all
According to Zoosk Customer Help Center, if you want to remove someone as a connection, you should follow the instructions below:

From Laptop/Computer

• Log in to www.zoosk.com or through Facebook
  • Click on "Connections" on the left hand side
  • Click the profile image of the connection you wish to remove; this will pop up a menu
  • Click on "Remove Connection", then click "Yes" to confirm

From Android/iOS
  • Log in to Zoosk through your Zoosk app
  • Tap on the profile you wish to remove from your connections
  • Tap on the three dots "..." on the top right of the profile
  • Choose "Remove Chat Permission" from the list of actions

Please note that if you are unable to remove the connection in the Android or iOS app, or on t.zoosk.com, please take these steps:
  • From a laptop or computer log in to www.zoosk.com
  • Click on "Carousel" on the left hand side
  • Click on "Matches"
  • Click on the the three dots "..." on the bottom right of the photo
  • Click on "Remove", then click "Yes" to confirm
After removing a Connection, they will simply no longer appear in your list of Connections.
View more answers (1)
Advertisements

I would like to be removed from zoosk

by Liz H Gaj

It isn’t exactly what I require I do not want to meet men locally . I have tried to remove myself fro the site but I cannot find how to do it !

Banned accounts

by Lori G Igd

Can you explain why a banned account would still be online and showing an active status? Thanks for your help! Can’t figure it out.

Zoosk stopped

by Lorraine M Hzv

Hi I can't get on to my zoosk account, it's saying this page is unavailable? And I have paid for a subscription for 6 months, its been playing up for a few days now

View

Why are my messages not sending?

by Amy G Mwt

Second time this has happened to me! Very annoying!

I have received messages from people and come to find out, all of the responses I have sent today have not been sent. My subscription does not expire until the 19th!

View

Why was my card declined? Why am I unable to subscribe?

by Holly B Mxi

I put my information in for a new subscription and it said my card was declined. What happened? My bank says my account is alright.

View

Why am I getting emails from your business when I haven’t requested it

by Scott C Jmg

My partner thinks I’m on your site as you email me When I haven’t requested you to ever Please explain

View

I need help to change my preference in the app, please.

by Claudia H Nzy

By mistake I put the application that I want to meet women and I want to meet men not women and I do not know how to change that error, can someone help me please. I would like to enjoy the application, but I need to change my preference and I am interested in meeting men.

View

How do I cancel my subscription

by Neil W Loe

I would like to cancel my subscription...only every time I try I can't seem to be able to...it's almost impossible...pleas could you please respond back....thank you

View

Still waiting for my code to be received on my phone and haven't yet for hours

by Susan C Jsp

I put my phone number as it asks and it says that it will text me back a code I've been waiting for hours I'm about to delete this app

View

How to remove a picture and add some more ?

by Johanne C Eok

I want To remove my dated photo and add a few more. How do I do that ??

Thanks for your quick response. Beauxyeux18

View

If you delete the connection and change your mind can the other person get your message still?

by Marilyn B Znq

Deleted connection. Can they still receive or send a message?

Unknown pay

by Bronwyn M Ktm

Why take another $46 out after cancelling subscription and giving full refund the first time

i joined Zoosk dating site but cant change my height to 166cm

by carolyn r Oju

I joined Zoosk dating site but my height is typed incorrectly. I wish to change my height to 166cm.

Can you adjust it? My email is bambii325@***.com

View

Wont to know I in Canada and did you are charging my credit card in Canadian dollars or USD

by Alain B Jol

How can I get a refund

Hi there, Today I was looking at my bank account and noticed you guys took money out of my account.. first of all I did not purchase anything and $74.95 was taken out. Any way I could get my money back, for something that I didn’t purchase?

1 answer
#2024860
That's the same with me, cancelled subscription and still took money out, set to free again, losers.
View

Why am I being charged $74.95 for ZOOSK? I did not sign up for a subscription.

Imagine my surprise when I opened my bank account and there are not one but 2 PENIDNG charges for $74.95 from ZOOSK. I absolutely did not sign up for a subscription. I bought some coins once!

1 answer
#2009758
PS I will be wanting a 100% REFUND if the charge goes through as I am only using the FREE SERVICE OFFERED!
View

How long do you have to wait to get an email to confirm your email address.

by Sunette B

I can’t respond to my messages because I need to confirm my email address. I can’t confirm my email address if I don’t get one.

How can I get a refund

by Honey Tex

I want a refund for the auto renewal because I’m not aware

View

Why can't I message my new like?

by Carrie M Ncs

He sent me a message and then I answered back and since then I can't do anything. I have already paid for a subscription and I am trying to message a member and every time I put the message in nothing shows up what's going on?it's like I'm not typing anything when I send him a message and hit send nothing is there.

Questions 115