Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

pause

How do I pause or cancel account I don't want to be on Zoosk anymore.

4 answers
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1591353
To permanently delete your Zoosk.com account, you will need to first cancel your subscriptions if you have any. Thereafter, you can follow the procedure below as provided on the Zoosk Frequently Asked Questions page.
“ 1.Open your web browser, go to Zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
2.Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
3.Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu. This will take you to your account page.
4.Next to Account Status select Edit.
5.Select Deactivate. This will take you to a confirmation page.
6.Confirm your choice by selecting Deactivate Zoosk Account.”
Upon deactivating your account, your profile will not be visible to other members. You will also lose your connections and subscription benefits. You won’t get a refund for your subscription as per Zoosk’s Terms of Use Agreement.
When you are ready to return to Zoosk, you may reactivate your account by logging in to your account. Find out what can be done in case you want to pause Zoosk account here.
Shatoya
I don't want to be on Zoosk.
How do I stop money coming out of my account for zoosk carnt get in touch with them
Phuong
#1502084
I have been billed even though I deleted my account
View more answers (3)
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

How can I get my refund?

by Nashley

I canceled my subscription way before the new month and it still took money out.

How can I get my refund?

by Anupama

I canceled my account and it still took money out.

Want to cancel

by Coni

I don’t want it this site stinks

View

What happened to the old format on Zoosk?

by Offie

The format of my Zoosk page has changed? I can no longer see a full page of photos when I enter my criteria by age and area and receive a full page of photos.

I could click on these to see the full profile if I was interested.. Instead it goes one by one and I have to click to go to the next photo. I feel like I'm stalking.

Please let me know if the old format is still available as I need to cancel if not. Thank you

View

I want my refund back after taking it out and asked numerous times not to thank u Patricia Gebauer

Hi , Your company drew money from my account that they were asked not to. Patricia Gebauer on or before July 1 st now I have put in a dispute again your site csuse I wrote u numerous times telling and asking u not to.

But u did anyways, u disrespected my wishes andy my integrity.

I wan to be deleted completely from this site or I will file suite against your site . Thank u

1 answer
Fredrick
#1919696
U still were not to take mono out of my account again and then did that went against what I asked of them and I asked before it was time for them to take money from that’s wrong of them
View

Please send me a reset password

by Cheskel

Hi guys I keep sending I forgot my password but I get a reply just not a password reset. Please send so I can reset my password Thank you Lucy Ellis

View

wanting to find & join my old expired membership

by Brinlee

took my old & full comp in to be upgraded & lost my connection to my membership which was expired with Zoosk this year it was

View

je rentre les les numero gue vous donner mes ils dise gue s,,est invalibe

by diane c

bonjour je n,est pas ete capable de saisir mon din

View

How may I reconnect my subscription

I believe I’ve messed up my account and would like to know who to talk to to see what I may do to fix it.

2 answers
diane c
#1916172
je n,est pas ete cpable de renter mon pin
diane c
#1916178
@diane c pouver vous m envoyer mon pin
View more answers (1)

Suscription

by Brittini

Can I have some suscripción promotion for me to try this month?. Thanks

Review their story

by Clint

How can I review each individual story that I’m looking at? It allowed me during the free trail?

View

How do I delete my last question from this site?

by Breindy

It has personal info.

View

Can you remove my picture from your site please. I'm no longer a member.

by Breindy

Please, remove my photo from the Zoosk site. I've been off of it for months, but receive emails showing my picture.

I don't want to call the BBB. Thank you It is under the email address of wrenlinda1@gmail.com

Cancel subscription asap

by Dallyn

The Call center was closed

Need to cancel

by Guadalupe

Do not wanna continue with my subscription need to cancel .

I want pay you for 3 months why you block me first time

by Makaylynn

Please let me give money for 3 months Mitchvalentino@yahoo.com my profile name is mitch sweet 2020

View

Once I've removed someone from my connections can they still see my profile and message me?

by Keli

View

How to remove or hide zodiac sign from profile?

by Aijah

How to remove or hide zodiac sign from profile? It would be nice to first inform members upon signing up that a zodiac sign will be added to account based on required input of BDay info and secondly an option to hide or remove zodiac sign from profile for those who do NOT follow zodiac sign providing an Edit or Hide option for future App updates.

Activating account

by paul f

ive already paid the activation fee and i wish to subscribe again

Questions 98