Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

pause

How do I pause or cancel account I don't want to be on Zoosk anymore.

4 answers
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1591353
To permanently delete your Zoosk.com account, you will need to first cancel your subscriptions if you have any. Thereafter, you can follow the procedure below as provided on the Zoosk Frequently Asked Questions page.
“ 1.Open your web browser, go to Zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
2.Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
3.Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu. This will take you to your account page.
4.Next to Account Status select Edit.
5.Select Deactivate. This will take you to a confirmation page.
6.Confirm your choice by selecting Deactivate Zoosk Account.”
Upon deactivating your account, your profile will not be visible to other members. You will also lose your connections and subscription benefits. You won’t get a refund for your subscription as per Zoosk’s Terms of Use Agreement.
When you are ready to return to Zoosk, you may reactivate your account by logging in to your account. Find out what can be done in case you want to pause Zoosk account here.
Shatoya
I don't want to be on Zoosk.
How do I stop money coming out of my account for zoosk carnt get in touch with them
Phuong
#1502084
I have been billed even though I deleted my account
View more answers (3)

I can not open the app to see my messages

by Sendy

When I tap onto app it keeps butterfling and the app is not accessible

View

I want to continue my membership

by Keilana

I don't have a problem l just want to continue my membership.

View

Please give me my refund

by Zaul

This is so difficult. I want a refund of $113.85 twice because I am not using. Please cancel Elite singles

View

If you pause your account on Zoosk will they still charge you until you resume?

by Sekou

I just want to take a break from Zoosk and I just want to know if I put it on pause will they keep charging me until I return?

Is his profile active?

by Gaytha

I saw a "meet singles" ad on his Outlook page. Looked him up on dating sights and found him on Zoosk.

He swears he hasn't been on Zoosk since we both happily left out. Why is his profile there if he deleted it?

I. Want. To. Cancel account

by Mallorie

I want to cancel my account

Membership

by Jamaul

I like to know if there is a promo code for a returning customer ?

View

I don’t have a Zoosk account. I’m new and want to sign up but won’t let me. Why?

I gave my birthday and my email address but can’t sign up. I’ve never done this before.

Julie Smith
According to Zoosk Help, to sign up for Zoosk, visit zoosk.com and select Sign Up or download the app on your phone. You’ll be asked to enter your email address and answer a few short questions, such as your location and gender, and you’ll have an opportunity to read the company privacy policy and terms of use.
For further information, please contact Zoosk Customer Support by phone at (888) 939-6675 or via the support form on Pissed Consumer.
View

Am I being double charged for my membership?

On April 16 I renewed my membership for $44.96, than on April 22 it was returned in my account, than on April 24 it was taken out of my account again, does this mean I was double charged or just ripped off, I demand an explanation an-d soon.

2 answers
Julie Smith
According to Zoosk Help, you should contact Zoosk Customer Support for help with any billing questions or concerns you may have including:
  • Answering questions about your subscription or coins purchases;
  • Managing the renewal of your subscription;
  • Deactivating your account;
  • Offering promotions and discounts that can make your subscription more affordable;
  • Answering questions about charges you don't recognise.

You may try to reach out to Zoosk Customer Support by phone at (888) 939-6675 or via the support form on Pissed Consumer.
Misael
@Julie Smith I was charged 2 times in 1 month
View more answers (1)

Renew subsciption

by Melisse

I want to renew subscription!!!! Help!

To cancel my account

by Azael

I want to cancel my account and stop monthly charges

View

How do I reactivate my account?

I want to reactivate my account, or do I have to create a new one?

Julie Smith
According to the Zoosk help section, you can reactivate your account by logging in to your account using your email address and password.
If you forgot the password from your account, you can reset it. Please select Forgot password? from the login page and enter your email address. Zoosk should email you a request to reset your password.
To get more information about your Zoosk account, please contact the Zoosk customer care team by phone at (888) 939-6675 or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
View

I need to cancel my membership

by Abubakar

I want to cancel my membership

View

When i block someone, can they still view by profile

When i block someone, can they still view by profile?

2 answers
Pissed consumer
Julie Smith
According to Zoosk Help, if you block someone, Zoosk disables that particular account from sending you any more messages, chats, winks, or requests and from showing up in your Carousel or searches. Blocked users will not be able to look at your profile.
View more answers (1)

I just want you resolve the issue

I can’t text anyone . I have a lot messages but I open it but I can’t replay the app don’t let me.

1 answer
I can text anyone or send a message? I can’t reply to them?
View

I accidentally removed a Zoosk member when I didn't mean to how can I get them back?

by Anahit

I accidentally hit the remove button instead of the profile button, and didn't mean to

View

how can i know if a member is a paid up member

by Cortni

View

How do I get past the “add a photo” pop up.

I log in and am greeted with a “add a photo” pop up. I try to add a photo and it tells me I have reached my maximum photo limit and to delete a photo. There is no way to close out the pop up.

Julie Smith
If you have problems with photos, downloads, or other technical issues, you should contact Zoosk customer service. They will assist you with your question.

How do I updat my Subscription

How do I update my subscription

Julie Smith
Zoosk subscription will renew automatically depending on your payment method. If you do not remember what payment method you have, go to Settings and choose Subscription.There, you may review and make changes to your payment type.

Questions 78