I suspect the site of dishonest behavior. I am fairly sure the site automatically generates views and uses profiles (active and inactive) to generate business.

They sensor their members posts and provide bogus messages. I cancelled my member ship after 1 week. It was entertaining for a week, but then I started questioning why I was participating in such a misleading scam. I read another negative review suggesting that they continue to use inactive profiles to lure others, so I followed his recommendations and removed my photos, added a photo of a desktop, and set my age to 94, added other bogus information.

I do not understand why they would treat a paying customer so poorly. If you pay to make contacts, why no allow the customers to contact each other freely? Why control their content? It seems unusual that they believe they could get away with such behavior in this age of online reviews.

I only wished I had read more reviews before becoming a customer. The money is not a big problem for me, however I do not like to contribute to the dishonesty of the whole endeavor.

Review about: Zoosk Subscription.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Very little.

I didn't like: Business practices.

Comments

Couldn't agree more - photos of people not even on Zoosk lifted from facebook to send as "matches"- outright scam