Verified Reviewer

1.4

Update by user Aug 13

WELL I DON'T HAVE A TEXT AND MOBILE PHONE AT ALL.BUT ONLY I HAVE TELEPHONE AND CALLER I.D. AT HOME THAT'S ALL I HAVE.THANKS

Original review posted by user Aug 13

8/13/20

GOOD AFTERNOON Zoosk

I'M HEARING IMPAIRED AND HARD OF HEARING PERSON ALL MY LIFE. THIS REASON WHY IS HARD FOR ME TO MAKE UNDERSTANDING ALL ABOUT THIS.

WELL:ZOOSK, WELL MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, AND ALSO I HAVE A LOTS OF TROUBLE WITH ANY MESSAGES FROM ANY MEN + PERSON.

WELL WE GO AGAIN, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL, AND ALSO I EMAILED TO ZOOSK 4-5 TIMES, FOR MSG TO ANY PERSON, BUT STILL NOT EMAIL ME AND NO ANSWERED. I TRIED TO CALLING ZOOSK AND NO PERSON TO CONTACT WITH ME.

AND ALSO I NEED SALES REPRESENTATIVE TO CONTACT ME FOR HELP TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. I TRIED TO EMAIL TO 4 NICE PERSON , THAT I PICK HIM FROM THE ZOOSK INTERNET , BUT STILL NO ANSWERED AND NOT RECEIVE EMAIL MESSAGES AT ALL, NOTHING AT ALL.I'M STILL PAYING FOR A MONTHS, STILL WITHOUT HELPING FOR NOTHING.

Product or Service Mentioned: Zoosk Online Dating.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Zoosk Pros: Have a good selection of people.

Zoosk Cons: Difficult to email company.

Comments