Hi Zoosk!

I was really upset - when both my 2 accounts were Zoosk Block - I have put money into an account named Anne with the email: @ yahoo.com {hjeylia this account I was paying 6 month}

- And another account with email is: hphiatruoc "in this clause {yahoo.com I am paid more money then suddenly stopped and made Zoosk lost my 2 accounts - And I have sent a few emails to Zoosk since clearly I lost all my 2 accounts at Zoosk, but, only Zoosk reply by email with details very briefly - I do not know - it is not clear how to behave from Zoosk - And I also forgot 2 of 2 paswords email: hjeylia@yahoo.com and hphiatruoc @ yahoo. com

Please be looking for help early for me to meet my friends at Zoosk

Respect

Anne

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $90. The author is overall dissatisfied with Zoosk and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zoosk.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Zoosk to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zoosk?

Comments