Been on this site for a couple of months. Like most dating sites lots of trickery.

First of all there are many fake profiles. Some that I think are created by the operators of the site itself. Use enticing photos etc. and profiles with little info just so that you will continue to go on line.

Also numerous emails of women that claim to be in my age group that want to meet me? 99 percent are barely of legal age with their text number scribbled over their pics. They continuously want you to buy coins or gifts. Unnecessary solicitation.

Was chatting with someone over a day or two and suddenly could not send or receive any more? Week later woman got back with me and said that it took 7 days to get my last message? Then she vanished again but still shows up viewing me? Finally tried to cancel subscription and took multiple attempts and days.

Don't use a credit or debit card that you can't close or cancel. Best way to unsubscribe.

Product or Service Mentioned: Zoosk Profile.

Comments