So far I have had matches that include Frank Sinatra and a couple others.So much for verification of a photo.

One was reported but turned up later on the site again. It is very difficult to report a fake when it comes up on the carousal. The carousal doesn't give information as to location. So far one person has viewed my profile supposedly 12 times.

Yet when I message them, they are no longer active. Really!!!! I will not be renewing. At first I was bombarded with mails, views, likes but it quickly slowed down to a stand still.

When I answered the messages there was never a reply.It's almost impossible to contact Zoosk when there is a problem.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Zoosk needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zoosk.

Had an Experience with Zoosk?

Comments

it won't verify my photo and I am me!