Buffalo, New York
100% full Not resolved

Women don't have to post photos of their face , and are allowed to hide their photo, then make men ask them to show it to them, women can post photos of anything they want and it's not removed, the photos can be blurry, grainy and out of focus. Men CAN'T hide their photos, and HAVE TO post only photos of their faces, don't have the option of hiding their photo and telling a women they have to ASK them for permission to see it. And when I do a search of women on the site, it only shows me about 11 pages, but when I made a fake account, and entered the same exact search, it showed me 70 pages of women!

Related: Zoosk - Expensive and controls what you're allowed to do

The account I'm paying for, they rip me off.

Review about: Zoosk Dating Service.

2.2
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zoosk Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Site not as they claim, and they discriminate against men. / $75
Preferred solution Stop discriminating against men, we are the ones paying for the site! Women get to post non face photos and have a choice to hid their when they want, men don't!

Had an Experience with Zoosk?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.