2.2
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Women don't have to post photos of their face , and are allowed to hide their photo, then make men ask them to show it to them, women can post photos of anything they want and it's not removed, the photos can be blurry, grainy and out of focus. Men CAN'T hide their photos, and HAVE TO post only photos of their faces, don't have the option of hiding their photo and telling a women they have to ASK them for permission to see it. And when I do a search of women on the site, it only shows me about 11 pages, but when I made a fake account, and entered the same exact search, it showed me 70 pages of women!

The account I'm paying for, they rip me off.

This reviewer shared experience about "site not as they claim, and they discriminate against men." and wants this business to "stop discriminating against men, we are the ones paying for the site! women get to post non face photos and have a choice to hid their when they want, men don't!" as the author lost $75. The author is overall dissatisfied with Zoosk and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zoosk.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Zoosk to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zoosk?

Comments