2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I recently noticed messages from other users that I had been viewing their profile when, in fact, I was not.On a few occasions this created an awkward situation with people that I had met and told that there was no connection.

I suspect that what Zoosk is doing is making it appear that subscribers are viewing profiles so that the free members will sign up for a paid account. This is complete deception on the part of Zoosk! I contacted Zoosk to explain my concern. Their response was basically a bunch of nonsense in an effort to justify their deceptive practices.

So, I tried to post a simple warning in my profile.They deleted it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "customer deception" of zoosk website. Zoosk needs to "resolve the issue!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zoosk website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zoosk.

Had an Experience with Zoosk?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1289733

I agree!I got a notification that someone liked me, and when I visited their profile, it said that I liked them!

But I had never seen them before, and never liked them.What the heck?!