Zoosk Phone Numbers and Emails

Lehi, UT 84043

Fax:

(415) 520-5202
Edit Business Info

How to Contact the Zoosk Customer Service?

The main ways of reaching Zoosk customer support is through the help center, social media, or email. There is an option to send a snail mail as there is no Zoosk address provided on their website.
Zoosk help center has 6 broad categories including video tutorials, subscriptions and payments, dating tips and advice, troubleshooting, Zoosk features and upgrades, and about Zoosk.

The video tutorial segment provides step by step guidelines for resolving issues such as adjusting the search settings on the various Zoosk apps and how to cancel your subscription that has been purchased via iTunes. The subscriptions and payments segment provides answers on how to cancel or renew your subscription, the different Zoosk subscription plans, how to deactivate or remove an account, how to make payments, and any other billing issues.

The troubleshooting section offers help on your profile and account management including how to set up your profile, passwords, views, messaging, hiding, pausing, or deleting the profile, and interactions with other people among others.

The upgrades and features section discusses the various Zoosk features. The dating tips and advice section helps you set up your profile for accurate matching. Finally, the About Zoosk section provides information on countries and languages that the website is available in, along with promotion codes and discounts.

Contact Zoosk Customer Service Via Email

There is no direct Zoosk email address provided on the website. However, you can send Zoosk support an email by filling the contact us form on their website. The form requires you to provide your first name, last name, email address, topic, and a description of your issues. Zoosk customer representatives should get back to you with a response within a few days.

Contact Zoosk Customer Service Via Social Media

Zoosk has Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. While these are not dedicated Zoosk customer support pages, you can send a direct message seeking assistance. Some people leave their questions or complaints as comments on the latest posts. There is no evidence of whether the Zoosk customer support responds to customer messages on social media.

More information

11% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Zoosk Customer Service?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Do not want to renew subscription”
  • “Cancel account”
  • “Reactivate account”

Account Question:

• “Can't get into my accounts”
  • “I have been blocked from my account for no reason”
  • “Administrator blocked”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “You keep refusing my debit card”
  • “Billing issues”
  • “Payments”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need help setting this up”
  • “Need help resetting password. I don't receive the email.”
  • “Customer support questions”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I don't think my subscriptions working”
  • “Subscription not working”
  • “Subscription”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund / cancellation”
  • “Want act deleted & refund”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Having trouble with the site”
  • “Because all your crap on here is phony all your Zuke's members have one photo and when I play the carousel I don't know where the SS go to can't find them anywhere everybody that's funny try to send me to another website this is a bunch of crap and I”
  • “I'm not sure how this is all happening. Didn't realize I was actually now ON this site and I'm worried my name is out there!!”

Cards Question:

• “Card declined”
  • “Will not take my card”
  • “Credit card issue”

Staff Question:

• “I wsnt to talk to customer service”
  • “Sign up for service”
  • “Service not working”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I text and called that I wanted to be discontinued as of March 2021 why am I still a member and then you telling me that you did not get in payment I want all of my money back”
  • “I have sent multiple messages and haven't gotten any response back. I can't open any of my messages”
  • “Necesito ayuda con el pago de mi suscripción y me rechazan la tarjeta de débito de regalos”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I want a return”
  • “Enters details of replaced card as lost my card”
  • “No return of email inquiry”

Employment Question:

• “I do not have my old phone or email address. I lost my job paid for 3 months cannot access”

Other Question:

• “Trying to set privacy settings”
  • “Because my problem is being ignored”
  • “Talk to someone”

Online Dating, Customer Care, Subscription Free Trial

Top Zoosk Products

Subscription, Account, Profile

Zoosk Pros and Cons

Pros: Frustrated, Very little, Just want my money back, Never got to use it so i dont know, Site itself was ok

Cons: Fake profiles, Customer service by phone is not available - no help, Too many scam profiles, Customer service, Lack of response to complaints

Summary

Zoosk is a website that allows users sharing pictures from their romantic journeys. The website was founded in 2007. This website provides users with a wide range of interesting social set of tools such as Romantic Moments, Personal application and Couple Profiles. Zoosk can be easily accessed from its website, Facebook application, desktop application or mobile devices. The service is available in 25 languages. People from more than 70 countries have become members of this website. Zoosk is a great way to have a fun time and share your favorite pictures with others. Zoosk allows anyone creating and sharing their romantic journeys.

Zoosk reviews and complaints

1.7
eHarmony
2176 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Zoosk? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup