Zoosk Contact Information

Customer Service:

• (888) 939-6675

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

03:17 AVG CALL DURATION
14% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Zoosk to Ask about:

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “I want to cancel my account”
  • “I want to cancel”
  • “CANCEL AND REVERSE LAST CHARGE”

Payments and Charges:

• “I only get views and I don't want to be charged automatically for another subscription. This the second time I have tried Zoosk dating site and it's hard to believe that I can't even hold a conversation with anyone. Only views and no responses.”
  • “Charged after canceling”
  • “Site will not take my payment from my visa debit card ?”

Account:

• “Zoosk had locked me out of my account”
  • “Log in details”
  • “Account status”

Refund:

• “Refund and cancel subscription”
  • “Not finishing subscription...possible partial refund please?”
  • “Dislike this site. Refund”

Request for Information:

• “Restart question”
  • “Can I transfer to another person”
  • “I keep getting notifications that people want to meet me i want my complete profileyto be gone i nred to know how to completely delete it”

Cards:

• “Can’t use card”
  • “My card is not working”
  • “Take credit card off account”

Staff:

• “I paid 29.00 dollars for my subscription . You have asked me 9 times to confirm my email. It shows confirmed . Yet the second I try and message someone.. you ask me again to confirm my email .also you ask me to subscribe to your service . Refund”
  • “Im not happy with this service want to cancel payment and subscription ASAP”
  • “Because I paid for this service and it's telling me something went wrong try again. ALL DAY LONG !!!!!”

Product/ Service:

• “System down”
  • “The Step of watch was broken when we open the packet”
  • “Want to contact a Zoosk member who contacted me this week and hide his profile after I said I want interested but I am. He left a very sweet note and the system wouldn’t let me look at pictures or read his profile till after I sent the message .”

Website/ Application:

• “App”
  • “My Zoosk website not working and my account is up to date”
  • “App trouble”

Return/ Replace:

• “Cant change age in profile and other questions”
  • “I'm already a member my phone had bugs in it so had to close my phone down so can you please return my service.”
  • “I cant get return messages and I paid for the upgrade”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Because i cant get the site to come up to cancel my subscription and im being charge for another month and im very upset because i didnt even get to use my last month because so many times i couldnt even get on”
  • “Because I cant deleate you and I have tried to unsubscribe and I still have not got my money back”
  • “Well I paid for one month i didn't get the subscription.”

Employment:

• “I do not have my old phone or email address. I lost my job paid for 3 months cannot access”

Other:

• “For any promotion”
  • “I thought this app was a free trial”
  • “I have two act that I paid for. I only want one”

Zoosk Rating Stats

About Zoosk

Top 5 Likes about Zoosk

Site itself was ok, Your site is, Very little, Frustrated, Design of site

Top 5 Dislikes about Zoosk

Lack of response to complaints, Fake profiles, Fake views, Customer service, Business practices

Summary

Zoosk is a website that allows users sharing pictures from their romantic journeys. The website was founded in 2007. This website provides users with a wide range of interesting social set of tools such as Romantic Moments, Personal application and Couple Profiles. Zoosk can be easily accessed from its website, Facebook application, desktop application or mobile devices. The service is available in 25 languages. People from more than 70 countries have become members of this website. Zoosk is a great way to have a fun time and share your favorite pictures with others. Zoosk allows anyone creating and sharing their romantic journeys.

Zoosk reviews and complaints

PayPal

Edit Description
Show

Zoosk Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Zoosk to

Tinder
26 reviews
2.4
Show

Do you have something to say about Zoosk? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup