Zoosk Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
support@zoosk.com
Claim Your Business
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Zoosk Contact Information

Poor
Carol L Cta
Confirm cancellation
5.0

How do you say there is no longer interested in monitor cancellation. The customer service gentleman was very nice and took care of my request which I appreciated.

Sharren M
No valid subscription

This company deserves a ZERO rating. Their customer service people in the Philippines are rude and condescending.
They charged me once and never issued a refund after i immediately cancelled....

How to Contact the Zoosk Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 939-6675
Total calls: 35 616 Issues resolved: 1 392 Last call: Dec 6, 2022

Contact Zoosk Customer Service Via Email

There is no direct Zoosk email address provided on the website. However, you can send Zoosk support an email by filling the contact us form on their website. The form requires you to provide your first name, last name, email address, topic, and a description of your issues. Zoosk customer representatives should get back to you with a response within a few days.

Contact Zoosk Customer Service Via Social Media

Zoosk has Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. While these are not dedicated Zoosk customer support pages, you can send a direct message seeking assistance. Some people leave their questions or complaints as comments on the latest posts. There is no evidence of whether the Zoosk customer support responds to customer messages on social media.

Summary of Zoosk Customer Service Calls

10% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Zoosk Customer Service?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Canceled subscription”
  • “Cancelled account”
  • “Cancel subscription cancel payment”

Account Question:

• “They hacked my account”
  • “Zoosk admistrator blocked me and cannot log i”
  • Somebody set up a fraud account, ex-boyfriend

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I did not authorize payment my subscfiption eas cancellrd”
  • “Was charged $81.89 for which I didn't agree to.”
  • “Charged twice”

Request for Information Question:

• “About my account”
  • “Need help with a payment i maid”
  • “Trying to find out why I was blocked”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Subscription not working”
  • “Zoost will not start on my laptop but works only on my smart phone”
  • “App won't work”

Refund Question:

• “Want refund for being charged”
  • “Refund / cancellation”
  • “This is second time i am asking to refund some of my money i am not happy with zoosk website this is not worked out for me please cancel my profile or i call my bank and stop payment thank you”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Had a promotiona week or 2 ago and been trying for a week or 2 to get it would have been willing to try this site again”
  • “The site won't let me add a new card”
  • “Website unavailable”

Cards Question:

• “Can’t join bank says credit card good I have auto pay and no balance?”
  • “Looking to enter a new credit card, and it won't allow me to.”
  • “You have around twenty years of expiration dates to pick from on my discover card every one of them stops me from paying because it says that that is the wrong expiration date on my card I'm looking at it and it's 2027 so you tell me”

Staff Question:

• “Service off”
  • “My service isn't working”
  • “Not happy with service want to csncel”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I have not received my refund”
  • “Internet outage for no reason, knowing that I shipped 3000 money yesterday, and the Internet was not connected. at the expense of 842475”
  • “Never received free 7 days after zoosk made a mistake”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I can't find my return messages”
  • “Cannot get girl to return text”
  • “Changing sexual perfranc”

Employment Question:

• “I do not have my old phone or email address. I lost my job paid for 3 months cannot access”

Other Question:

• “Found someone”
  • “Change gender preference”
  • “Unable to receive or send chats”

About

Zoosk Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.zoosk.com/tos?from=footer
Zoosk Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.zoosk.com/privacy
Zoosk Pros and Cons

Pros: Frustrated, Very little, Just want my money back, Site itself was ok, Never got to use it so i dont know

Cons: Fake profiles, Customer service by phone is not available - no help, Customer service, Too many scam profiles, Cannnot seem to get unsubscribed

Related Companies

Spark Networks, Silver Singles, ChristianMingle, EliteSingles, Jdate

Summary

Zoosk is a website that allows users sharing pictures from their romantic journeys. The website was founded in 2007. This website provides users with a wide range of interesting social set of tools such as Romantic Moments, Personal application and Couple Profiles. Zoosk can be easily accessed from its website, Facebook application, desktop application or mobile devices. The service is available in 25 languages. People from more than 70 countries have become members of this website. Zoosk is a great way to have a fun time and share your favorite pictures with others. Zoosk allows anyone creating and sharing their romantic journeys.

Zoosk reviews and complaints

1.7
eHarmony
3381 reviews
1.4
Do you have something to say about Zoosk? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup