Contact Zoosk

03:17 AVG CALL DURATION
6% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Zoosk to Ask about:

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Why can u still see my deactivated account on zoosk”
  • “I want too deactivate Account and receive on more emails from zoosk”
  • “Want to cancel and need refunds”

Payments and Charges:

• “I was just charge for a renewal that I don’t want”
  • “Change my email and make a payment”
  • “To get off. I do not want to be charged a second month.”

Account:

• “Can't log into my accountmy”
  • “Closing my account”
  • “Close account”

Refund:

• “Refund my account and do not renew”
  • “I wanted to communicate with a man, when I tried,said I needed to join 1st.I did, didnt send me back to him nor could I find him within his miles .I took a photo 1st. He's Gatorpop.why gone immediately after i joined? If hes gone, want refund!con?”
  • “Refund for $60”

Request for Information:

• “I have a question regarding cancelation”
  • “A specific question has yet to be answered”
  • “Question and concern”

Cards:

• “My sister used my card to create a profile for me bc she said I need to go meet new women and didn’t have authorization to use my card”
  • “Cannot pay for a subscription, valid card is declined”
  • “Hello, I'm having issues with the PIN sent to me, each time got Pin number I tried to put is correctly, it will says. The Pin Isn't Valid. Like 2 times now.”

Staff:

• “Just paid for service didn’t get confirmation of how much money it was”
  • “To have service discontinued. Do not take no more payment out of my card.”
  • “I paid for services but it keeps telling me i have to pay. This is not right”

Product/ Service:

• “The Step of watch was broken when we open the packet”
  • “Want to contact a Zoosk member who contacted me this week and hide his profile after I said I want interested but I am. He left a very sweet note and the system wouldn’t let me look at pictures or read his profile till after I sent the message .”
  • “I had to transfer my phone to a new phone because my other one broke and it did not transfer my Zoosk payment”

Website/ Application:

• “Cant access web site”
  • “Because your website sucks and o didnt want to pay another 3 months but you just took it out of my account. I was to cancke and have money back”
  • “Trouble with viewing website content”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Because i cant get the site to come up to cancel my subscription and im being charge for another month and im very upset because i didnt even get to use my last month because so many times i couldnt even get on”
  • “Because I cant deleate you and I have tried to unsubscribe and I still have not got my money back”
  • “Well I paid for one month i didn't get the subscription.”

Return/ Replace:

• “Returning item”
  • “I cant get return messages and I paid for the upgrade”
  • “Return product”

About Zoosk

Top 5 Zoosk Services

Online Dating, Customer Care, Deal

Top 5 Likes about Zoosk

Site itself was ok, Your site is, Very little, Worthless search settings, User friendly site

Top 5 Dislikes about Zoosk

Fake profiles, Lack of response to complaints, Fake views, Customer service, Business practices

Summary

Zoosk is a website that allows users sharing pictures from their romantic journeys. The website was founded in 2007. This website provides users with a wide range of interesting social set of tools such as Romantic Moments, Personal application and Couple Profiles. Zoosk can be easily accessed from its website, Facebook application, desktop application or mobile devices. The service is available in 25 languages. People from more than 70 countries have become members of this website. Zoosk is a great way to have a fun time and share your favorite pictures with others. Zoosk allows anyone creating and sharing their romantic journeys.

Zoosk reviews and complaints

PayPal

Edit Description
Show

Zoosk Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Zoosk to

25 reviews
2.4
Show

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Zoosk? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup