Verified Reviewer

I have cancelled my subscription already but your website is awful on so many levels!!!! I am also filing a complaint with the FTC and the Better Business Bureau.

I have received many messages and requests to meet.

Most of them were out of my specified distance range and were not Caucasian , as I requested, and not in the age range I was seeking!!!!! I have also been contacted by a couple of con artist/scam people. I actually feel violated and uncomfortable...… I have not shared any private information with anyone on here but somehow my financial accounts have been tapped into and one of your "profiles" has requested a large amount of $ from me!!!!!

I might as well be writing letters to prison inmates!!!!! I would like a refund in full and hope that you will do some background checks on people you let on heref and also provide better on line service!!!

Your site is awful to use ........very bad and frustrating and now scary site to use.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Kathryn Conrad

User's recommendation: Horrible and cant be trusted.

Store Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota