6.6K views
3.3

I've been on zoosk as a free member for a few months. I kept getting messages that my profile was being "viewed" by the same woman once or twice a day for a week.

I figured that she also has a free account so she couldn't message me - but it seemed she was checking me out. I decided to see if she was on facebook so I could contact her there. I found her on facebook (same pic). So I made a facebook friend request.

Well, she not only declined my friend request but also blocked me. Oops. LOL. Obviously, she wasn't interested.

Evidently, zoosk posts fake "views" from people whom you have viewed so that you will become a paying member and be able to contact them. Shame on you zoosk.

Now this woman probably thinks I'm some kind of stalker for tracking her down on facebook. Omy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Zoosk Profile.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 989 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA

Comments

Funny not funny. The naturally beautiful women are generally fake.

The women with HIGHLY filtered photo's are the real folks.

Also, I keep deleting views and they keep popping up. It is like whack a mole!

Floyce
@PissedConsumer1738762

U Do Get Old Members Popping Up over & Over Or People End Up on The Ones Communicating Within 2) If They Don't Get Back to Me with 20/25 Days I Deleted Them (3) Zooks Deleted My Old App & all Data?!!They Thought Thats What I Wanted & Notified Me By Email (4) The Post Office Blocked My Zooks App as InappropiateI phoned Them Up & Unblocked It But From March 23/3:2020 My Zooks App crashed (5)Some Members Cant Spell Despite Spell Check or there Profile is 4/5 Lines & One Photo such LazyNess

Oh get over yourself. She was probably using your page as a means of increasing her pleasure while rubbing one out.

What kind of nut stalks out someone from an online dating service and then gets mad when they're blocked. You have too much time on your hands.

@PissedConsumer1623317

Sounds like you’re the nut who stalks women then says it’s their fault.

Floyce
@PissedConsumer1744161

Yes There are Laws About Stalking & Being Vulgar Zooks is Excellent About Inappropriate Comments They ask “What Did He Say?” & I tell Them it’s Excellent (2) 2 years Back They asked for A Profile Check more Regullary Before (3) They Phone U Back Same Day But I was at The Ostepath & Didnt recognise The Number So Thanks (4) It Works But Isolation & Lockdown Destroyed My last Relationship a Global Pandemic crashed it But Members are Careful & Just want to Talk,& Maybe a Safe Distance Meet-up Up No Hanky Panky Stuff?! Golf There Gardens Where they Live Ect,Ect & I tell Good Luck, Keep Trying ?!”I tell Their Oriental Chinese Opposite Some Wouldn't Work Out so Zooks Ur Ok thanks it’s Been successfully for Me Um Vigilant Xtra Carfull

@PissedConsumer1623317

He never said he got angry. He was more embarrassed.

@PissedConsumer1798674

This thread of messages is enough to get me to not use this service, so thanks everybody. Over 600 reviews have them as a 1 or a 2. That's probably the rating I would give most of the real people on the site.

@PissedConsumer1815980

I agree. I was contemplating on joining the site, but you guys confirmed my gut feeling! Thank you all!

Zoosk Reviews